If you are considering buying Wooden Hot Tub, feel free to collect some basic information about them first especially if it is your first time experience. These are natural products and suitable for your garden where you can enjoy hot bath among the nature. Following are a few basic facts you must know before you buy a wooden tub:
- Choose a tub that is made of water resilient wood like spruce or red wood. They are less resinous and remain spotless for a longer time. Spruce has got some health benefits also which is an added point.
- If you can find a spruce wooden tub, that is well and fine. This wood is proven to have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which leave positive effects on your skin and body.
- Wooden Hot Tubs need annual treatment of the wood because it is pure natural material and with proper care they can stand the wear and tear and keep up the quality.
- Buya Wood Fired Hot Tub with an external heater to save the space of internal area. 2 Seats can be added more in the space if the heater is external.
- The aesthetics of your wood increase with an external heater.
- A Wood Fired Hot Tub is safer and more comfortable with an external heater because the inside area is fully free from any risks of a burning heater. This feature is very important if you have kids in the family to join the happy moments of bathing.
- Cleaning the stove from ashes is easier when the heater is external. Without soiling the water from black ashes you can clean the heater and light new fire.
- Last but not the least, get a wooden tub with a lid to warm the water quicker and keep the water clean from any flying ashes from the wood fire.